All of the book learning in the world can’t get you ready for what it’s like actually being on the road and learning to share it with other drivers. Learning how to share the road with other users is required if you want to be a safe and responsible driver. When you are behind the wheel, you need to be aware of the driving conditions and be prepared to yield to cyclists, pedestrians, and other vehicles. While it can be tempting to try to beat the light or squeeze in ahead of another driver, you must keep in mind other drivers have a right to their safety as well. Staying calm and making good decisions can help to keep everyone out of harm’s way.
We all must do our part to ensure everyone gets where they’re going safely. As a driver in Pennsylvania, you have a responsibility to know how to share our roads with others. This quiz is designed to increase your knowledge and improve your awareness and make you a better driver.
Pennsylvania Sharing the Road Test
There’s no better time than now to see how well you understand how to share the roads in Pennsylvania. To begin, press start.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Pennsylvania Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Pennsylvania Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Pennsylvania Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Test
- Pennsylvania Driving Conditions Test
- Pennsylvania Intersections Test
- Pennsylvania Managing Traffic Test
- Pennsylvania Parking Test
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 1
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 2
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 3
- Pennsylvania Sharing the Road Test (current page)