georgia CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
This site is available to take practice questions to prepare for the Georgia CDL test. The tests are free and you are able to take them as many times as you would like. The questions below are available to help you practice for the Georgia CDL test. These tests are intended to help you prepare to obtain a CDL license in Georgia. You are able to take tests as many times as you would like and this is a free site. Topics on the test are related to the actual Georgia CDL test and come from the Georgia CDL handbook. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 34 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50-minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 34 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
georgia Drivers Test
georgia Motorcycle Test
georgia CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get A georgia Commercial Drivers License
Individuals who fall into the below categories are disqualified from receiving their CDL:
- Suspended, revoked, canceled, or denied license.
- Possessing multiple driver’s licenses.
- Being convicted of a commercial impaired driving offense in the past 2 years.
- Being disqualified from commercial driving privileges in another state.
All commercial driver’s license applicants must complete an on-site vision assessment, knowledge test(s), and hands-on skills test. All of these assessments must be passed in order for the applicant to receive their CDL.
P – Passenger
N – Tank Vehicles
H – Hazardous Materials
X – Tanks Carry Hazardous Materials
T – Triple or Double Rigs
Hit the Open Road
georgia CDL License Test Tips
Additional Georgia CDL Helpful Links
Please use the links below to access more valuable Georgia CDL testing resources and to learn more about practice driving tests for the state of Georgia.
- Georgia Commercial Driver License Manual
- Georgia Certified CDL Training Schools
- Schedule a Georgia CDL Road Test Appointments
- Georgia Drivers License Practice Test
- Georgia Motorcycle Test