Driving Test Practice
0 of 25 questions completed
Our Utah driver’s license practice tests are designed to help you prepare for the official Utah DLD driving test as you work your way towards earning your driver’s license. There are several steps to take before earning your Utah driver’s license, however, that includes passing your permit test, a licensed driver’s training course, hitting your minimum number of hours as a permitted driver and then pass the Utah driver’s knowledge test as well as the road skills test. Regardless of where you’re at in the process, this site can help you on your way. Just getting your learner’s permit? Our tests work perfectly as a Utah learner’s permit practice test. Our tests will help you pass on the first try, we’ll help you brush up on your knowledge of Utah’s driving laws and help you identify road signs. If you’re looking to gain your Utah CDL or Utah motorcycle license, we have practice tests to help you study for those exams as well. Please feel free to take our Utah DLD (the Utah Driver License Division, also known as the Utah DMV) practice tests as often as you like as you prepare. If you are looking for Utah DLD locations, you can find them here: https://drivingtestsample.com/dmv-locations/utah/
You will be presented with 25 questions and you must answer 20 questions correctly to pass. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin your Utah driver’s license practice test.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
Congratulations! You PASSED the driver’s test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 80% to pass this driver’s test–that’s 20 correct questions out of 25. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing.
Utah Drivers Test
Utah Motorcycle Test
Utah CDL Test
How To Get A Utah Drivers License
Pass The Test
How To Pass the Utah DLD Driver’s License Test
It can be nerve wracking taking the written knowledge portion of the driving test for the first time. Even if you know the correct answers your nerves might make you second guess yourself and lead to less than stellar results. Follow these tips to help you perform your best on the big day.
- Read the Utah DLD state driver handbook cover to cover. There’s no better way to familiarize yourself with Utah’s traffic laws and road signs than the current year’s state manual. Take notes as you read and become extremely familiar with it.
- Take Utah practice permit tests and Utah practice driving tests! Between reading the manual and using practice tests like the ones on this site, you should have your bases covered in terms of the knowledge you need to pass the written knowledge test. If you find there are questions you struggle on, refer back to the driving manual.
- Do everything possible to show up comfortable and relaxed. This means get a good night’s sleep, wear comfortable clothes, and leave early to make sure you’re not rushing to make it to your test. Simple things like these can make all the difference between proving you can be a safe driver and passing the test by reducing your pre-test anxiety.
Utah Department of Public Safety Driver’s License Division
To apply for a Utah driver license, or any other questions you have about motor vehicles or licensing, you can find more information on the Utah DLD website at https://dld.utah.gov/.
To find Utah Department of Public Safey DLD locations, use our branch locator here: https://drivingtestsample.com/dmv-locations/utah/
More Utah Driving Test & Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the links below to learn more about helpful topics related to the Utah driver’s license test or other Utah driver’s license related topics.
- Utah Driver’s Manual
- Utah Driver’s Training Courses
- A-1 Driving School
- Ogden/Weber ATC
- Revolution Driving Instruction (Professional)
- Independent Driving School
- Wright Driving School
- Bountiful Driving School
- National Driving School
- AAA Driving Academy
- Zion View Driving School
- Schedule a Utah Permit Test or Skills Test
- Utah Motorcycle Test
- Utah CDL Test