Driving Practice Test
0 of 25 questions completed
Our Utah DMV practice tests are designed to help you prepare for the Utah driving test as you work your way towards earning your driver’s license. There are several steps to take before earning your Utah driver’s license however, that includes passing your permit test, a licensed driver’s training course, hit your minimum number of hours as a permitted driver and then pass the Utah driver’s knowledge test as well as the road skills test. Yes, this sounds like a lot, but when you live in a state with as much ground to cover as Utah, you’ll certainly want to earn your driver’s license to make your way around. To make sure you pass your test on the first try, you can use the free Utah driving practice tests on this site to help you brush up on your knowledge of Utah’s driving laws and help you identify road signs. If you’re looking to gain your Utah CDL or Utah motorcycle license, we have practice tests to help you study for those exams as well. Please feel free to take our Utah DMV practice tests as often as you like as you prepare.
You will be presented with 25 questions and you must answer 20 questions correctly to pass. There is no time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Quiz” button below to begin. Good luck!
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
Congratulations! You PASSED the driver’s test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 80% to pass this driver’s test–that’s 20 correct questions out of 25. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing.
Utah Drivers Test
Utah Motorcycle Test
Utah CDL Test
How To Get A Utah Drivers License
Pass The Test
How To Pass the Utah Driver’s License Test
It can be nerve wracking taking the written knowledge portion of the driving test for the first time. Even if you know the correct answers your nerves might make you second guess yourself and lead to less than stellar results. Follow these tips to help you perform your best on the big day.
- Read the state driving manual cover to cover. There’s no better way to familiarize yourself with Utah’s traffic laws and road signs than the current year’s state manual. Take notes as you read and become extremely familiar with it.
- Take Utah practice permit tests and Utah practice driving tests! Between reading the manual and using practice tests like the ones on this site, you should have your bases covered in terms of the knowledge you need to pass the written knowledge test. If you find there are questions you struggle on, refer back to the driving manual.
- Do everything possible to show up comfortable and relaxed. This means get a good night’s sleep, wear comfortable clothes, and leave early to make sure you’re not rushing to make it to your test. Simple things like these can make all the difference between passing and failing and reducing your pre-test anxiety.
Utah Department of Public Safety Driver’s License Division
To apply for a Utah driver license, or any other questions you have about motor vehicles or licensing, you can find more information on the Utah DLD website at https://dld.utah.gov/.
To find Utah Department of Public Safey DLD hours and/or the location nearest you, use the branch locator on their website here.
More Utah Driving Test & Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the links below to learn more about helpful topics related to the Utah driver’s license test or other Utah driver’s license related topics.
- Utah Driver’s Manual
- Utah Driver’s Training Courses
- A-1 Driving School
- Ogden/Weber ATC
- Revolution Driving Instruction (Professional)
- Independent Driving School
- Wright Driving School
- Bountiful Driving School
- National Driving School
- AAA Driving Academy
- Zion View Driving School
- Schedule a Utah Permit Test or Skills Test
- Utah Motorcycle Test
- Utah CDL Test