new hampshire CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
Welcome to the NH CDL practice test site. Questions from these tests are designed to prepare you for the actual New Hampshire CDL test. You are welcome to take these CDL practice test questions as many times as you like as the tests are completely free. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 34 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50-minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 34 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
new hampshire Drivers Test
new hampshire Motorcycle Test
new hampshire CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get A new hampshire Commercial Drivers License
New Hampshire CDL Endorsements
- H – Hazardous Material
- N – Tank Vehicles
- P – Passenger Vehicles
- S – School Bus
- T – Towing a Double or Triple Trailer
- X – Combination Tank Vehicle and Hazardous Materials
Hit the Open Road
new hampshire CDL License Test Tips
All CDL applicants must pass the general knowledge test and specific tests for each endorsement. Applicants must score at least 80 percent on each test. The New Hampshire skills test includes a pre-trip vehicle inspection, off-road (reversing, parking, navigating cones) and on-road driving (intersections, highways, railroad crossings). Applicants must pass each section of the endorsement tests.
Recent military veterans and enlisted military members can apply to have the skills test waived if they currently are enlisted in the military or honorably discharged from the military within the past 90 days of submitting an application. The can also get a waiver if they have operated a motor vehicle equivalent to a commercial motor vehicle in the military within the past year. Other requirements include:
- Reside in New Hampshire.
- Not have any alcohol-related or major driving incidents within 2 years before submitting a CDL application.
- Complete Form DSMV 609 Application for Military Skills Test Waiver. This form must be signed by a commanding officer.
Information on the New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles
The New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles provides oversight for the CDL license requirements in New Hampshire. To get more information contact them via:
Additional New Hampshire CDL Helpful Links
Please use the links below to access more valuable New Hampshire CDL testing resources and to learn more about practice driving tests for the state of New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire Commercial Driver License Manual
- New Hampshire Application for CDL
- New Hampshire Drivers License Practice Test
- New Hampshire Motorcycle Test