Driving Practice Test
0 of 30 questions completed
If you’ve ever dreamed about cruising through the Magnolia state you’ll need to start by earning your Mississippi driver’s license. You’ll need to go through the process of earning your license which includes passing the Mississippi driver’s permit test, putting in your required time behind the wheel with your learner’s permit and then passing the Mississippi driver’s test – the written knowledge portion and the driving skills test. The final knowledge test is one that gives people the most trouble, but if you want to get a passing score on your first try we’re here to help. This site has free Mississippi practice permit tests and practice driver’s license exams to help you prepare to pass the test on your first try. Our tests cover topics you’ll see on exam day including rules of the road, safe driving practices, and road sign recognition. If you want to ace the test go ahead and try our free Mississippi driver’s test practice exams below. You will be presented with 30 questions and you must answer 24 questions correctly to pass. There is no time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Quiz” button below to begin.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 30 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
Congratulations! You PASSED the driver’s test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 80% to pass this driver’s test–that’s 24 correct questions out of 30. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing.
Mississippi Drivers Test
Mississippi Motorcycle Test
Mississippi CDL Test
How To Get A Mississippi Drivers License
Pass The Test
How To Pass the Mississippi Driver’s License Test
Even though you can retake your driver’s test the day after failing it on your first try, it’s not something anyone wants to put themselves through. So if you want to pass the test on your first try, we recommend the following tips.
- Take every Mississippi permit practice test and practice driver’s test you can. Getting used to the format of questions and seeing your scores will help you gain confidence and measure your progress as you study.
- Spend as much time as you can with the MIssissippi driver’s manual. You can take every practice permit test MS has to offer, but you’ll also want to have the most recent copy of the state’s driver’s manual and use that as the foundation for your studying as it contains everything you need to know about the state’s driving laws.
- Prepare the night before to reduce stress. The night before the test make sure you get organized. Know where you’re going, have all of your paperwork in order and have a plan to get there early. Avoiding last minute problems with some pre-planning will put you in a good position to pass the test.
Mississippi Department of Public Safety
For the latest information on Mississippi’s driver requirements as well as information on vehicle licensing, fees and testing, please see the Mississippi DPS website https://www.ms.gov/dps/license_renewal/MVR.
To find Mississippi motor vehicle and driver license office hours and the location nearest you, you can find those listings on their website at https://www.dps.state.ms.us/driver-services/new-drivers-license/district-one-locations/.
Additional Mississippi Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the links below to learn more about helpful topics related to the Mississippi drivers license test or other Mississippi drivers license related topics.
- Mississippi Driver’s Manual
- Mississippi drivers education courses
- Schedule a Mississippi driving test
- Mississippi Motorcycle Test
- Mississippi CDL Test