Wyoming CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
Use this free site to practice for the Wyoming CDL test. You can take these practice test questions as many times as you like. Topics covered in the practice tests include gross weight, hazmat transportation, air brakes and pre-trip inspection Class A rules. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 34 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50 minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Quiz” button below to begin. Good luck!
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 34 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
Wyoming Drivers Test
Wyoming Motorcycle Test
Wyoming CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get A Wyoming Commercial Drivers License
To be eligible for a CDL in Wyoming, applicants must meet the following age eligibility requirements.
- Be at least 18 years old to operate a commercial vehicle intrastate (within Wyoming only).
- Be at least 21 years old to operate a commercial vehicle interstate (outside of Wyoming).
Medical and Physical
Wyoming CDL applicants must be medically certified that they are physically fit to operate a commercial vehicle and pass a vision test. Applicants must have at least 20/40 vision with both eyes.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents.
- (Form FSCDL-705) Wyoming Commercial Driver License Application
- (Form MCSA-5876) Medical Examiner’s Certificate (An FMCSA-approved physician must complete this document.)
Disqualifications and Driving Record
Drivers who have had their licenses revoked, suspended, denied or canceled are not eligible for a CDL in Wyoming. Applicants can be disqualified for having multiple licenses.
- H – Hazmat Vehicles
- N – Tank Vehicles
- P – Passenger Vehicles
- S – School Bus
- T – Double or Triple Trailer
- X – Combination Tank Vehicles and Hazmat Vehicles
Hit the Open Road
Wyoming CDL License Test Tips
All Wyoming CDL applicants must pass the general knowledge test prior to taking the skills test. To pass the Wyoming test, applicants must score 80 percent or higher. Applicants who require additional endorsements must pass additional tests and pay the required fees.
The Wyoming skills test can be taken 14 days after applicants pass the knowledge test. It includes a pre-trip vehicle inspection, basic control skills and on-road driving. Applicants must pass each section.
Military CDL Waivers
Military veterans and current military members can apply to have the skills exam waived if they meet the requirements.
To qualify for a waiver, applicants must:
- Be currently enlisted in the military.
- Possess a valid Wyoming driver’s license.
- Have operated a commercial vehicle as part of their military duties within the past 12 months.
- Have been recently discharged from the military.
- Submit (REV 2016) Application for Military Skills Test Waiver.
Information on the Wyoming Department of Transportation
The Wyoming Department of Transportation provides oversight for CDL regulations in Wyoming. To get more information contact them via:
Phone: 307.777.4800 option #4