oklahoma CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
Welcome to the Oklahoma CDL practice test site. Use this site as you prepare to take the Oklahoma CDL test. Rules and regulations covered in these practice tests come from the Oklahoma CDL Manual. Take these practice tests as many times as you need to, this site is complimentary to use. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 34 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50-minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 34 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
oklahoma Drivers Test
oklahoma Motorcycle Test
oklahoma CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get A oklahoma Commercial Drivers License
To be eligible for a CDL in Oklahoma, applicants must meet the following age eligibility requirements.
- Be at least 18 years old to operate a commercial vehicle intrastate (within Oklahoma only).
- Be at least 21 years old to operate a commercial vehicle interstate (outside of Oklahoma).
Oklahoma CDL applicants must be medically certified that they are capable of operating a commercial vehicle and pass a vision test. Applicants are required to submit a Form MCSA-5875 Medical Examination Report and a Form MCSA-5876 Medical Examiner’s Certificate. In addition to submitting these documents, Oklahoma applicants must self-certify their medical records with the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.
Oklahoma CDL Endorsements
- H – Hazmat Vehicles
- N – Tank Vehicles
- P – Passenger Vehicles
- S – School Bus
- T – Double or Triple Trailer
- X – Combination Tank Vehicles and Hazmat Vehicles
Hit the Open Road
oklahoma CDL License Test Tips
All Oklahoma CDL applicants must pass the general knowledge test prior to taking the skills test. This test consists of 50 questions. To pass the Oklahoma test, applicants must score 80 percent or higher. Applicants who require additional endorsements must pass additional tests and pay the required fees. The Oklahoma skills test can be taken 14 days after applicants pass the knowledge test. It includes a pre-trip vehicle inspection, basic control skills and on-road driving. Applicants must pass each section.
Military veterans and current military members can apply to have the skills exam waived if they meet the requirements. To qualify for a waiver, applicants must:
- Be active duty military personnel.
- Have operated a commercial vehicle as part of their military duties for at least 2 years prior to applying for a CDL.
- Have been discharged from the military within the past 12 months.
- Submit an Application for CDL Skills Test Waiver.
Information on the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
The Oklahoma Department of Public Safety oversees CDL license requirements in Oklahoma. To get more information contact them via:
Additional Oklahoma CDL Helpful Links
Please use the links below to access more valuable Oklahoma CDL testing resources and to learn more about practice driving tests for the state of Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma Commercial Driver License Manual
- Oklahoma CDL Exam Sites
- Oklahoma Drivers License Practice Test
- Oklahoma Motorcycle Test