CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
The practice tests below offer CDL practice test questions in all the different topic areas you’ll see on the Arkansas CDL test. The CDL tests are free and can be taken as often as you’d like to help you in your preparation for earning an Arkansas commercial driver’s license. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 34 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50 minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin. Good luck!
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 34 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
Arkansas Drivers Test
Arkansas Motorcycle Test
Arkansas CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get an Arkansas Commercial Drivers License
There are certain instances where an applicant will be automatically disqualified from receiving their CDL. These include:
- Having multiple operator’s licenses.
- Possessing a revoked, canceled, suspended, or denied driver’s license.
- Being restricted form commercial driving privileges in another state.
All commercial driver license applicants must successfully pass a skills test as well as one or more knowledge tests to obtain their CDL.
N – Tank Vehicles
H – Hazardous Materials
X – Tanker With Hazardous Materials
P – Passenger
S – School Bus
T – Triple or Double Trailers
Hit the Open Road
Arkansas CDL License Test Tips
Additional Arkansas CDL Helpful Links
Please use the links below to access more valuable Arkansas CDL testing resources and to learn more about practice driving tests for the state of Arkansas.
- Arkansas Commercial Driver License Manual
- Arkansas CDL License Classifications
- Arkansas Medical Certification Information
- Arkansas Drivers License Practice Test
- Arkansas Motorcycle Test