Driving Practice Test
0 of 25 questions completed
To explore the Pacific Northwest and the natural beauty of the state of Washington you’re going to need a Washington state drivers license. To get that, you’ll need to pass the Washington DOL permit test to get your learner’s permit and then pass your WA state driver’s license exam and road test. That’s a lot to tackle, but fortunately we’re here to help with a big bank of test questions to help you prepare. Our tests work well as a study aide whether you’re looking for a permit practice test or the full blown Washington State driver’s practice test.
To be prepared you’re going to want to be familiar with all of Washington’s rules of the road as well as the road signs. Our free Washington driver’s practice tests below are just the thing you need to brush up on the key material for the driver knowledge test on exam day. Take the tests as often as you like, it will vary each time you take it.
This is the passenger vehicle driver’s test for the state of Washington. You will be presented with 25 questions and you must answer 20 questions correctly to pass. There is no time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Quiz” button below to begin. Good luck!
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
Congratulations! You PASSED the driver’s test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 80% to pass this driver’s test–that’s 20 correct questions out of 25. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing.
Washington Drivers Test
Washington Motorcycle Test
Washington CDL Test
How To Get A Washington Drivers License
Pass The Test
How To Pass the Washington Driver’s License Test
Many people are extremely nervous about taking their learners permit or driver’s license test, but you can likely calm your nerves a bit if you prepare properly which can help you avoid making major mistakes on your exam day. These steps should help.
- Prepare the day before. This means you should have all of your required paperwork laid out and ready to go. Have your identification, your learner’s permit and all documentation neatly organized and left in a place where you won’t miss them before you head to the test.
- Don’t skimp on the practice tests. This site and many others have huge databases of questions to help you brush up on road signs and Washington’s driving laws. Use them to your advantage, they’re free!
- Once you have your permit, try to practice in the same areas where you’re likely to be tested (near the facility). This will help you get familiar with the road signs, speed limits, and directions in the area so there are fewer chances for surprises or mistakes.
- Get intimately acquainted with the Washington driver’s handbook (link below). Make sure you’ve got the current year’s version and make sure you know it inside and out.
Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) Information
If you need to contact the Washington DOL, use the links below, or use the general phone number.
Washington driver training schools and testing locations: https://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/testlocations.html
More Washington Driving Test & Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the links below to learn more about helpful topics related to the Washington drivers license test or other Washington drivers license related topics.
- Washington Driver Handbook
- Check the status of your driver’s license or ID card
- Update your driver’s license or state ID card
- Washington Truck Driving Schools
- Washington Motorcycle Test
- Washington CDL Test