One of the most important skills that all drivers must learn is proper parking technique.
Parking is often taken for granted when it comes to long time drivers, but it can be a real challenge for beginners.
Some important things to keep in mind for new drivers when it comes to learning the rules of parking. Some tips include:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Always check your surroundings such as other cars, pedestrians, and curbs
- Take your time
- Use your turn signals
We’ll help you brush up for your driving test in Washington.
Washington Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of Washington alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Washington Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Washington Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Washington Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Washington Defensive Driving Test
- Washington Driving Conditions Test
- Washington Intersections Test
- Washington Managing Traffic Test
- Washington Parking Test (current page)
- Washington Road Signs Test 1
- Washington Road Signs Test 2
- Washington Road Signs Test 3
- Washington Sharing the Road Test