Driving Practice Test
0 of 30 questions completed
Welcome to the sample Delaware Driving Test Practice page. This site is offered to help you practice and prepare for your written driver’s test when applying for a driver’s license in the state of Delaware. The Delaware driver’s test is 30 questions, and candidates must score at least 80% or higher on the exam in order to apply for a driver’s license. You will be presented with 30 questions and you must answer 24 questions correctly to pass. There is no time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Quiz” button below to begin. Good luck!
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 30 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
Congratulations! You PASSED the driver’s test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 80% to pass this driver’s test–that’s 24 correct questions out of 30. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing.
Delaware Drivers Test
Delaware Motorcycle Test
Delaware CDL Test
How To Get A Delaware Drivers License
Pass The Test
How To Pass the Delaware Driver’s License Test
As you prepare for your driver’s test, some helpful things to keep in mind:
- Practice safe driving. With your Level One Learner’s permit, take advantage of the 50 hours of training to prepare for your test with your sponsor
- Be sure that your vehicle is properly insured prior to taking your driving test, including the ability to provide documentation for proof of insurance.
- Take sample rules tests that are available on this site as well as on the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles site
- Inspect your car the night before the road exam to make sure all turn signals, brakes, reverse lights and gears are working properly
- Study the Delaware Driver’s Manual
Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles Information
To schedule a road test, you’ll need to schedule a time with local Delaware DMV office. To find the Delaware DMV Office nearest you, please visit: https://drivingtestsample.com/dmv-locations/delaware/
Delaware DMV website: https://www.dmv.de.gov
You can schedule online as well here.
More Delaware Driving Test & Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the link below to learn more about helpful topics and forms related to the Delaware driver’s license test or other Delaware driver’s license related topics.
- Delaware DMV Hours and Locations
- Delaware myDMV
- Driver’s Manual
- Delaware Motorcycle Test
- Delaware CDL Test
- Delaware Truck Driving Schools