District of Columbia
Driving Practice Test
0 of 25 questions completed
Welcome to the sample Washington DC Driving Test Practice page. This site is offered to help you practice and prepare for your written driver’s test when applying for a driver’s license in the state of District of Columbia. The official Washington DC Drivers Test is comprised of 25 questions and you must answer 80% of them correctly to pass. There is a 60-minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Quiz” button below to begin. Good luck!
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
Congratulations! You PASSED the driver’s test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 80% to pass this driver’s test–that’s 20 correct questions out of 25. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing.
District of Columbia Drivers Test
District of Columbia Motorcycle Test
District of Columbia CDL Test
How To Get A District of Columbia Drivers License
Candidates are eligible to take the road test 10 days after passing the rules test.
Pass The Test
How To Pass the District of Columbia Driver’s License Test
As you prepare for your driver’s test, some helpful things to keep in mind:
- Practice safe driving. With your Level One Learner’s permit, take advantage of the 50 hours of training to prepare for your test with your sponsor
- Be sure that your vehicle is properly insured prior to taking your driving test, including the ability to provide documentation for proof of insurance.
- Take sample rules tests that are available on this site as well as on the District of Columbia Division of Motor Vehicles site
- Inspect your car the night before the road exam to make sure all turn signals, brakes, reverse lights and gears are working properly
- Study the District of Columbia Driver’s Manual
District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles Information
The State of District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles provides oversight and administration for the CDL requirements and testing in District of Columbia. To get more information contact them via:
Find a Washington DC DMV Location here: https://drivingtestsample.com/dmv-locations/washington-dc/
More DC Driving Test & Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the links below to access more valuable District of Columbia CDL testing resources and to learn more about practice driving tests for the state of District of Columbia.