A road sign is any sign placed on a road or roadside to provide information to drivers. Road signs are designed to help regulate the mass of vehicles on the road and keep everyone safe. For new drivers it is especially important to learn the meanings of road signs. When you think about it their actions account for their own safety and the safety of others on the road. Not being knowledgeable of what an important marker is relaying to the driver can lead to a wreck or worse. When someone takes the time to learn the meanings of road signs, new driving students are doing their part to make our roads a better place to drive.
There are a lot of different road signs you’ll have to be aware of when you’re driving. Some road signs offer information, but you’ll also find others strictly focused on safety. It’s important that you know what each road sign means so that you can make the best decisions while you’re driving. Keeping drivers safe is why we’ve put together this quiz on road signs. It will test how well you know the different signs and their meanings. We hope that you find it helpful as you expand your knowledge as a driver!
District of Columbia Road Sign Test
Get ready to put your knowledge of the road signs in District of Columbia to the ultimate test. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More District of Columbia Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your District of Columbia Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- District of Columbia Alcohol and Drugs Test
- District of Columbia Defensive Driving Test
- District of Columbia Driving Conditions Test
- District of Columbia Intersections Test
- District of Columbia Managing Traffic Test
- District of Columbia Parking Test
- District of Columbia Road Signs Test 1
- District of Columbia Road Signs Test 2
- District of Columbia Road Signs Test 3 (current page)
- District of Columbia Sharing the Road Test