Driving Practice Test
How To Get A Georgia Drivers License
In Georgia, driver’s licenses are administered by the Georgia Department of Driver Services. If you operate a motor vehicle on roadways in Georgia, you must possess a Provisional Class D Driver’s License or a Class C Driver’s License. Those candidates going for a Provisional Class D Driver’s License who are at least 16 years of age and must have had an Instructional Permit for a minimum of one year and one day.Driver’s must have had a minimum of 40 hours of driving time with at least 6 hours of night driving. Within this time, they must not have had any traffic violations. If candidates are 16 years of age, they must satisfy the requirements of Joshua’s Law Requirements, which pertain to completing a driver’s education training course. Candidates must also pass a vision test as well as pass a knowledge exam and a written road skills test. For those candidates that are pursuing a Class C Driver’s License must be 18 years of age, pass a vision test, pass a Knowledge Exam, pass a Road Skills Test and provide the proper documentation. Those candidates that are pursuing a Class M Driver’s License.
Pass The Test
How To Pass the Georgia Driver's License Test
As you prepare for your driver’s test, some helpful things to keep in mind:
- Practice safe driving. For those that are practicing with their learner’s license then take advantage of your driving hours to develop good driving habits
- Study Georgia road signs to be ready for the Road Sign section of the test
Second Content Inline Ad
- Be sure that your vehicle is properly insured prior to taking your driving test, including the ability to provide documentation for proof of insurance.
- Practice parallel parking and backing up
- Study the Georgia Driver’s Manual
Georgia Department of Driver Services Information
To schedule a road test, you’ll need to schedule a time with local Georgia DMV office.
Find the Georgia DMV location closest to you: https://drivingtestsample.com/dmv-locations/georgia/
More Georgia Driving Test & Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the link below to learn more about helpful topics and forms related to the Georgia driver’s license test or other Georgia driver’s license related topics.
- Road test appointments
- Georgia customer service centers
- Georgia driver’s manual
- Georgia Motorcycle Test
- Georgia CDL Test
- Georgia Truck Driving Schools