CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
This site is available to practice and prepare to take the Connecticut CDL test. These tests are free and you are able to take tests as many times as you would like as you prepare to go to the DMV to take the CT CDL knowledge test. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 32 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50-minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 32 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
connecticut Drivers Test
connecticut Motorcycle Test
connecticut CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get A connecticut Commercial Drivers License
Any applicants who have the following are disqualified from receiving their commercial driver’s license.
- If you are subject from receiving CDL driving privileges in another state.
- If you have an impaired driving conviction in a commercial vehicle in the past 24 months.
- If your license is currently suspended, revoked, denied, or canceled.
- If you have more than one driver’s license.
CDL applicants are required to complete at least one knowledge assessment and a skills test to ensure their proficient understanding and knowledge of the commercial driving laws in the state of Connecticut.
T – Double or Triple Trailers
P – Passenger / Transport
N – Liquid Bulk / Tank Cargo
H – Hazardous Materials
X – Hazardous Material and Tank Combined
S – School Bus
V – Student Transportation Vehicle
A – Activity Vehicle
F – Taxi, Service Bus, Livery, Motor Bus, Motor Coach
Hit the Open Road
connecticut CDL License Test Tips
Information on the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles
The State of Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles regulates the CDL requirements and testing in Connecticut. To get more information contact them via:
Additional Connecticut CDL Helpful Links
Please use the links below to access more valuable Connecticut CDL testing resources and to learn more about practice driving tests for the state of Connecticut.
- Connecticut Commercial Driver License Manual
- Connecticut CDL Fees
- Connecticut Truck Driving Schools
- Connecticut Drivers License Practice Test
- Connecticut Motorcycle Test