CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
The tests offered here are designed to help you prepare for your Alaska CDL test. These Alaska CDL practice tests are free and you may take them as often as you need to. You will be able to practice different CDL test questions different topic areas you’ll see on the test as you prepare to gain your commercial driver license in Alaska. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 34 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50 minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin. Good luck!
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 34 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
Alaska Drivers Test
Alaska Motorcycle Test
Alaska CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get an Alaska Commercial Drivers License
- Currently disqualified from commercial driving privileges in another state.
- Currently have more than one operator’s license in Alaska or any other states.
- Operator’s license is currently suspended, denied, canceled, or revoked.
Hit the Open Road
Alaska CDL License Test Tips
Additional Alaska CDL Helpful Links
Please use the links below to access more valuable Alaska CDL testing resources and to learn more about practice driving test resources for the state of Alaska.
- Alaska Commercial Driver License Manual
- Alaska Commercial Learner’s Permit
- Alaska Drivers License Practice Test
- Alaska Motorcycle Test