Driving Practice Test
0 of 25 questions completed
To pass the New Mexico driver’s license test you’ll need to correctly answer 18 of 25 multiple-choice questions. This site offers a number of practice tests including:
- New Mexico MVD Practice Test
- New Mexico Permit Practice Test
- CDL Practice Test for NM
- New Mexico Motorcycle Practice Test
Whichever test you’re preparing for, it’s important to become accustomed to the types of questions, along with the substance of each test. The general 25 question driving test includes a variety of questions to get you accustomed to the New Mexico state driving laws and also help you identify the state’s road signs. Every test on this site is free and available on computers and mobile devices so feel free to take them whenever and wherever you’d like. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin your practice New Mexico driving test.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
Congratulations! You PASSED the driver’s test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 72% to pass this driver’s test–that’s 18 correct questions out of 25. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing.
New Mexico Drivers Test
New Mexico Motorcycle Test
New Mexico CDL Test
How To Get A New Mexico Drivers License
To be eligible for an instructional permit, you must be at least 15 years old and bring proof that you are either enrolled or have completed a state-approved driver education program, and proof of identity like a social security card.
Pass The Test
How To Pass the New Mexico Driver’s License Test
Passing the written test to earn your New Mexico driver’s license or learner’s permit isn’t easy. To pass the test on the first try we recommend following the tips below.
- Spend as much time as possible with the MVD Driver’s manual as possible (link below). This document contains literally everything you’ll need to know to pass written knowledge test and road test, so immerse yourself in it and you’ll reap the rewards.
- Take every New Mexico practice driving test available. This site offers a huge selection of practice test questions to help you prepare for the New Mexico permit test and MVD driver’s test so use them to your advantage.
- Take your time as you go through the test. It’s not a race. Pay attention to questions using the terms legal or illegal, right turn or left turn, crosswalk or sidewalk, or any other similar terms that are designed to cross you up. Pay close attention to the wording to make sure you’re answering the question you think you are.
New Mexico MVD (Motor Vehicle Division)
For information on New Mexico driver’s licenses and testing, as well as information on vehicles and registration, you can find more information on the New Mexico MVD website at http://mvd.newmexico.gov/.
To find New Mexico MVD locations nearest you please visit https://drivingtestsample.com/dmv-locations/new-mexico/
More New Mexico Driving Test & Drivers License Helpful Links
Please use the links below to learn more about helpful topics related to the New Mexico drivers license test or other New Mexico drivers license related topics.