delaware CDL Practice Test
0 of 40 questions completed
This site is available to practice and prepare to take the Delaware CDL test. These tests are free and you are able to take them as many times as you would like. You will be presented with 40 questions and you must answer 34 questions correctly to pass. There is a 50-minute time limit. You may not go back once you answer a question. Click the “Start Test” button below to begin.
You have already completed this test before. You may only take this test once.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start this test.
You have to finish the following test before you may take this test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You scored 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Air Brake, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Combination Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Double Triple Trailers, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- General, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Hazardous Material, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Passenger Vehicle, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Pre-Trip Inspection, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- School Bus, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
- Tanker Vehicles, CDL, Rules of the Road 0%
Congratulations! You PASSED the CDL test! You can try it again to brush up on new questions or head down to your local DMV and take the state-administered test!
Ouch! You need to score at least 85% to pass this CDL test–that’s 34 correct questions out of 40. Why don’t you try it again and brush up on some of the questions before taking the real thing. If you need to focus on a specific category, try one of our CDL Category Tests by using the links below.
Air Brakes Combination Vehicles Double & Triple Trailers General Knowledge Hazardous Materials Passenger Vehicles Pre-Trip Inspections School Bus Tanker Vehicles
delaware Drivers Test
delaware Motorcycle Test
delaware CDL Test
CDL Category Practice Tests
CDL General Knowledge Test
Combination Vehicles Test
Passenger Vehicles Test
Pre-Trip Inspections Test
Double/Triple Trailers Test
CDL School Bus Test
CDL Air Brakes Test
Hazardous Materials Test
CDL Tanker Vehicles Test
CDL Practice Test
How To Get A delaware Commercial Drivers License
Any of the following will automatically disqualify an applicant from receiving their CDL:
- Having a revoked, suspended, canceled, or denied driver’s license.
- Being convicted in the past 24 months of driving impaired in a commercial vehicle.
- Having disqualified CDL privileges in another state.
- Possessing more than one operator’s license.
All applicants are required to complete an on-site vision test, knowledge test(s), and a practical skills test. All tests must be successfully passed before a Delaware resident can be issued their CDL.
S – School Bus
X – Tank and Hazmat
T – Doubles and Triples
P – Passenger
N – Tank Vehicles
H – Hazardous Materials
Hit the Open Road
delaware CDL License Test Tips
Information on the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles
The State of Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles provides oversight and administration for the CDL requirements and testing in Delaware. To get more information contact them via: