All the driving classes in the world won’t prepare you for what it’s like actually being on the road and learning to share it with other drivers. Learning how to share the road with other users is necessary to be a safe driver. When you are behind the wheel, it’s important that you’re paying attention to your surroundings including changing weather conditions and emergency vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists. It can seem like a good idea to floor it through a light before it turns red, it is important to remember other drivers have a right to their safety as well. Staying calm and making good decisions will help keep your fellow District of Columbia motorists out of harm’s way.
We all must do our part to ensure anyone on the road makes it home safely. As a driver in District of Columbia, you have a responsibility to know what it means to share our roads with others. Our sharing the road test is designed to increase your knowledge and improve your awareness and make you a better driver.
District of Columbia Sharing the Road Test
Test your knowledge of what it takes to share the road. To begin, press start.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More District of Columbia Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your District of Columbia Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- District of Columbia Alcohol and Drugs Test
- District of Columbia Defensive Driving Test
- District of Columbia Driving Conditions Test
- District of Columbia Intersections Test
- District of Columbia Managing Traffic Test
- District of Columbia Parking Test
- District of Columbia Road Signs Test 1
- District of Columbia Road Signs Test 2
- District of Columbia Road Signs Test 3
- District of Columbia Sharing the Road Test (current page)