Rain, snow, or shine, different types of weather can seriously alter the safety of a road or highway. For these reasons it’s a big deal for those new to driving to learn how to drive in all types of weather.
In rainy weather, it’s important to reduce your speed and allow for more distance between you and the car in front of you. You should always assume a wet road is slick, which makes it harder to stop. In snowy weather, it’s important to keep your speed down and give yourself extra time to brake. You might also need to add specific winter tires to maintain control on icy roads. When driving in intense winds, it’s important to be aware of larger vehicles that might veer into you.
Delaware Driving Conditions Test
Can you tackle the Delaware driving conditions test? Begin your test by pressing the start button.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Delaware Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Delaware Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Delaware Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Delaware Defensive Driving Test
- Delaware Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- Delaware Intersections Test
- Delaware Managing Traffic Test
- Delaware Parking Test
- Delaware Road Signs Test 1
- Delaware Road Signs Test 2
- Delaware Road Signs Test 3
- Delaware Sharing the Road Test