There’s a reason road signs are a crucial piece when it comes to Washington driver’s training. Road signs provide critical information to keep you and the other drivers around you free from harm.
Knowing what all the road signs in Washington mean helps to keep you and your passengers safe. For example, yield signs tell you what to look for to know that it is okay to proceed the intersection, and the ever-present red stop signs indicate when your vehicle must come to a complete stop. You’ll also find that once you have a firm grasp on the meanings of road signs you may more easily get around in new places and stay away from traffic backups and more. Whether you’re a student driver or want to just test your knowledge of Washington road signs, always remember to pay attention to every road sign , they could be what keep you and your loved ones safe.
Washington Road Sign Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of the road signs in Washington. To begin your quiz, press start.
More Washington Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Washington Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Washington Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Washington Defensive Driving Test
- Washington Driving Conditions Test
- Washington Intersections Test
- Washington Managing Traffic Test
- Washington Parking Test
- Washington Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- Washington Road Signs Test 2
- Washington Road Signs Test 3
- Washington Sharing the Road Test