Rain, snow, or shine, different types of weather can have a big impact on driving safety. For these reasons it’s a big deal for younger drivers to learn how to drive in a variety of different weather conditions.
If it’s raining while you’re driving, it’s important to reduce your speed and increase your following distance. You should always assume a wet road is slick, which makes turning and stopping more difficult. In snowy weather, it’s important to keep your speed down and give yourself extra time to brake. You might also need to use different tires to maintain control on icy roads. When driving in intense winds, you need to keep an eye out for large vehicles that could be blown into your path.
Pennsylvania Driving Conditions Test
Can you tackle the Pennsylvania driving conditions test? Begin your test by pressing the start button.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Pennsylvania Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Pennsylvania Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Pennsylvania Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Test
- Pennsylvania Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- Pennsylvania Intersections Test
- Pennsylvania Managing Traffic Test
- Pennsylvania Parking Test
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 1
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 2
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 3
- Pennsylvania Sharing the Road Test