One of the most important things you need to know as a driver is how to read and interpret the road signs in Pennsylvania.
When you see a road sign you need to pay attention so you know more about upcoming road conditions so you can make appropriate driving decisions. For example, construction signs inform you of upcoming construction, yield signs tell you when to yield, while school zone signs tell you to watch out for children. After you’ve got a grasp on what is meant by the road signs in Pennsylvania, you’re more likely to stay out of harm’s way, and keep you and your family safe on the road. If you’re getting ready to earn your driver’s license, make sure you do what it takes learn the meanings of all the road signs. It could just save your life.
Considering how critical these signs have as far as traffic safety we felt it important to quiz people’s understanding of these critical markers. Go ahead and take the test and share with us your feedback so we can make this the best resource it can be.
Pennsylvania Road Signs Test #2
See how much you know about the road signs in Pennsylvania. If you think you can pass take the chance and press the start button to get underway.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Pennsylvania Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Pennsylvania Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Pennsylvania Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Test
- Pennsylvania Driving Conditions Test
- Pennsylvania Intersections Test
- Pennsylvania Managing Traffic Test
- Pennsylvania Parking Test
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 1
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 2 (current page)
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 3
- Pennsylvania Sharing the Road Test