An often overlooked, but critically important skill for anyone looking to be a good driver is the right way to park a car.
There are definitely sexier things about driving than parking. But new drivers becoming good at parking can be a real challenge.
There are a few basic principles for new drivers when you begin learning the rules of parking. Some tips include:
- Check your mirrors
- Always check your surroundings like pedestrians, other cars, pets, and curbs
- Take your time
- Remember to utilize your turn signals
We’ll help you brush up for your driving test in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of Pennsylvania alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Pennsylvania Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Pennsylvania Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Pennsylvania Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Test
- Pennsylvania Driving Conditions Test
- Pennsylvania Intersections Test
- Pennsylvania Managing Traffic Test
- Pennsylvania Parking Test (current page)
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 1
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 2
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 3
- Pennsylvania Sharing the Road Test