Having defensive driving skills is critically important for anyone who gets behind the wheel, but it is especially important for young drivers. The reason for this is that young drivers often make poor split-second decisions because of their lack of experience. Defensive driving involves being aware of road conditions and other motorists. It also means anticipating issues that might lie ahead and knowing how to handle them when they arrive. By learning to drive defensively, inexperienced license holders make the roadways safer. Defensive drivers are also better prepared to deal with surprises that may arise while driving. Ultimately, defensive driving is a vital skill that young motorists should learn before getting behind the wheel.
Now that we’ve discussed the ins and outs, let’s see how much you know about driving defensively. This quiz will test your knowledge on a variety of topics, from proper following distances to how to deal with someone experiencing road rage.
Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Test
See if you’re up to date on the knowledge and techniques of defensive driving in Pennsylvania. So buckle up and see what you’re made of! Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Pennsylvania Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Pennsylvania Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Pennsylvania Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Test (current page)
- Pennsylvania Driving Conditions Test
- Pennsylvania Intersections Test
- Pennsylvania Managing Traffic Test
- Pennsylvania Parking Test
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 1
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 2
- Pennsylvania Road Signs Test 3
- Pennsylvania Sharing the Road Test