One of the most important things you need to know as a driver is how to recognize and understand road signs.
The information on a road sign is there to inform you about upcoming road conditions so you can make appropriate driving decisions. For example, stop signs tell you when to stop, wrong way signs let you know where you can’t go, while speed limit signs tell you the maximum speed you can travel. When you understand what all the various road signs are trying to convey, you can avoid accidents, as you keep you and your passengers safe and sound while driving. If you’re getting ready to earn your driver’s license, it’s important that you do what it takes learn the meanings of each and every North Dakota road sign. This lesson might just save your life.
Knowing the importance North Dakota road signs have as far as traffic safety this site was developed to test driver’s grasp of these signs. Go ahead and take the test and provide us feedback your skill level and any issues you come across so we can make this the best resource it can be.
North Dakota Road Signs Test #2
It’s time to show off how much you really know about the road signs in North Dakota. If the time is right take the chance and press start to get underway.
More North Dakota Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Dakota Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Dakota Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Dakota Defensive Driving Test
- North Dakota Driving Conditions Test
- North Dakota Intersections Test
- North Dakota Managing Traffic Test
- North Dakota Parking Test
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 1
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 2 (current page)
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 3
- North Dakota Sharing the Road Test