To truly be a “good” driver means that you have to become competent at a wide variety of tasks. Possibly the most commonly used skill is how to efficiently park park a car.
Parking is often taken for granted by experienced drivers, but it can be a real headache for new drivers.
There are a few basic principles for new drivers when it comes to learning the rules of parking. Some tips include:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Be aware of your surroundings such as other cars, pedestrians, and curbs
- Take your time
- Use your turn signals
This driving quiz will gauge how well you understand parking rules in North Dakota.
North Dakota Parking Test
Test your knowledge on North Dakota’s drug and alcohol laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More North Dakota Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Dakota Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Dakota Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Dakota Defensive Driving Test
- North Dakota Driving Conditions Test
- North Dakota Intersections Test
- North Dakota Managing Traffic Test
- North Dakota Parking Test (current page)
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 1
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 2
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 3
- North Dakota Sharing the Road Test