Having defensive driving skills is extremely important, especially for new drivers. The reason for this is that young drivers often make poor split-second decisions because of their lack of experience. What does defensive driving mean? It means paying attention to both the driving conditions and the other drivers on the road. It also means anticipating issues that might lie ahead and knowing how to handle them when they arrive. By learning to drive defensively, young license holders make the roadways safer. Defensive drivers are also in a much better position to respond to unexpected situations that come their way. Ultimately, developing defensive driving skills is an important element that all new drivers in North Dakota need to grasp before getting behind the wheel.
With all this in mind, isn’t it time to see how much you know about defensive driving?. This quiz will test your knowledge on a variety of topics, from dealing with road conditions to what to do if you’re being tailgated.
North Dakota Defensive Driving Test
Test your knowledge of defensive driving techniques with this quick quiz. So buckle up and see what you’re made of! Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More North Dakota Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Dakota Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Dakota Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Dakota Defensive Driving Test (current page)
- North Dakota Driving Conditions Test
- North Dakota Intersections Test
- North Dakota Managing Traffic Test
- North Dakota Parking Test
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 1
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 2
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 3
- North Dakota Sharing the Road Test