Rain, snow, or shine, different types of weather can drastically change driving conditions and you and your passengers’ safety. For these reasons it’s a big deal for people just starting to drive to gain experience driving in a variety of different weather conditions.
On a rainy day, you should slow down and allow for more distance between you and the car in front of you. Wet roads can be slippery, which makes it harder to stop. When it snows, you’ll want to drive more slowly so you have more time to apply the brakes. Depending on how harsh your winters are you may want to to use different tires to get traction on winter roads. And in high winds, you need to keep an eye out for big trucks and buses that may be pushed into your lane.
North Dakota Driving Conditions Test
Can you tackle the North Dakota driving conditions test? Begin your test by pressing the start button.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More North Dakota Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Dakota Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Dakota Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Dakota Defensive Driving Test
- North Dakota Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- North Dakota Intersections Test
- North Dakota Managing Traffic Test
- North Dakota Parking Test
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 1
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 2
- North Dakota Road Signs Test 3
- North Dakota Sharing the Road Test