No amount of studying can get you ready for real life driving experiences and learning to be part of the driving environment and sharing the road with others. Gaining the knowledge and skills to cooperatively use our streets and highways along with other motorists is an important part of being a safe driver. As you drive you need to be aware of the driving conditions and be prepared to yield to emergency vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists. Though there’s always opportunities to squeeze in front of another car by flooring it, it is important to remember other drivers have a right to their safety as well. By being patient and following the rules of the road, you will help keep your fellow North Carolina motorists safe.
As drivers, we’re all responsible when it comes time to make sure everyone gets where they’re going safely. As a driver in North Carolina, you have to understand how to share the roadways with other motorists, pedestrians, and more. Our sharing the road test has been developed to increase your knowledge and improve your awareness and make you a better driver.
North Carolina Sharing the Road Test
Test your knowledge of what it takes to share the road. To begin, press start.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More North Carolina Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Carolina Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Carolina Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Carolina Defensive Driving Test
- North Carolina Driving Conditions Test
- North Carolina Intersections Test
- North Carolina Managing Traffic Test
- North Carolina Parking Test
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 1
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 2
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 3
- North Carolina Sharing the Road Test (current page)