One of the most important things you need to know as a driver is how to identify and appropriately respond to the road signs in North Carolina.
Road signs provide critical information about upcoming road conditions so you can make appropriate driving decisions. Case in point, rest area signs let you know when you can take a break, speed bump signs inform you to slow down, while speed limit signs help you to stay under the speed limit. After you’ve got a grasp on what all the various road signs are trying to convey, you can avoid accidents, and keep yourself safe on the road. If you’re getting ready to earn your driver’s license, make sure you do what it takes absorb all the knowledge you can each and every North Carolina road sign. This lesson might just save your life.
In order to help everyone on the road are well informed in regard to these North Carolina signs, we’ve put together a short exam covering the most common signs. This quiz is designed for all drivers, but in truth anyone who wants to brush up on their road sign knowledge is welcome to take it.
North Carolina Road Signs Test #2
It’s time to show off how much you really know about the road signs in North Carolina. If you think you can pass take the chance and press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More North Carolina Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Carolina Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Carolina Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Carolina Defensive Driving Test
- North Carolina Driving Conditions Test
- North Carolina Intersections Test
- North Carolina Managing Traffic Test
- North Carolina Parking Test
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 1
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 2 (current page)
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 3
- North Carolina Sharing the Road Test