It’s no secret that road signs are a crucial piece of North Carolina driver’s education. Road signs offer necessary information that ensures everyone’s safety.
Knowing what all the road signs in North Carolina mean will make you a much safer driver. Take for instance, yield signs let you know what to look for to know when it’s safe to continue into the intersection, while the big red octagons we so often see on the roads signal that that a complete stop must be made. You’ll also find that once you have a firm grasp on the meanings of road signs you may more easily navigate your way around unusual surroundings and stay away from potential hazards. Whether you’re a student driver or are simply brushing up on your knowledge of the many important road signs in North Carolina, it’s really important that you pay attention to every road sign – they just might save your life.
North Carolina Road Sign Test
Are you ready to gauge your knowledge on the road signs in North Carolina? Press start to begin and see how you score.
More North Carolina Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Carolina Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Carolina Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Carolina Defensive Driving Test
- North Carolina Driving Conditions Test
- North Carolina Intersections Test
- North Carolina Managing Traffic Test
- North Carolina Parking Test
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 2
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 3
- North Carolina Sharing the Road Test