Inclement weather and even something as simple as a rainy day can have a big impact on driving safety. This is why it’s extremely critical for new drivers to gain experience driving in every kind of weather condition.
In rainy weather, it’s important to reduce your speed and allow for more distance between you and the car in front of you. You should always assume a wet road is slick, which makes turning and stopping more difficult. When it snows, it’s important to keep your speed down so you have more time to apply the brakes. You might also need to use different winter tires to maintain control on icy roads. When driving in intense wind areas, you need to keep an eye out for big trucks and buses that might veer into you.
North Carolina Driving Conditions Test
Can you tackle the North Carolina driving conditions test? Begin your test by pressing the start button.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More North Carolina Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your North Carolina Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- North Carolina Alcohol and Drugs Test
- North Carolina Defensive Driving Test
- North Carolina Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- North Carolina Intersections Test
- North Carolina Managing Traffic Test
- North Carolina Parking Test
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 1
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 2
- North Carolina Road Signs Test 3
- North Carolina Sharing the Road Test