No amount of studying can get you ready for real life driving experiences and learning to share it with other drivers. Gaining the knowledge and skills to cooperatively use our streets and highways along with other motorists is necessary to be a safe and responsible driver. As you drive it’s important that you’re paying attention to the driving conditions and be prepared to yield to other vehicles, pedestrians, and even animals. It can seem like a good idea to floor it through a light before it turns red, you must keep in mind other drivers have a right to their safety as well. By being patient and following the rules of the road, you can help to keep everyone safe.
It’s not always easy to keep track of everything around you while you’re behind the wheel, however, it’s important to remember that we all must share the road. To help make sure everyone stays safe, our team has assembled a test covering topics related to how motorists need to share the road. All drivers must keep in mind, every time you get behind the wheel is a responsibility. Thanks for putting in the time with this quiz to improve your knowledge and skills!
West Virginia Sharing the Road Test
Test your knowledge of what it takes to share the road. Press start to begin.
More West Virginia Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your West Virginia Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- West Virginia Alcohol and Drugs Test
- West Virginia Defensive Driving Test
- West Virginia Driving Conditions Test
- West Virginia Intersections Test
- West Virginia Managing Traffic Test
- West Virginia Parking Test
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 1
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 2
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 3
- West Virginia Sharing the Road Test (current page)