An often overlooked, but critically important skill for any new driver in West Virginia is the right way to park a car.
Parking is often taken for granted by experienced drivers, but it can be a real challenge for beginners.
There are a few basic principles for inexperienced drivers when it comes to learning the rules of parking. Some things to keep in mind:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Be aware of your surroundings such as other cars, pedestrians, and curbs
- Take your time
- Use your turn signals
Our test is designed to test your knowledge of parking rules in West Virginia.
West Virginia Parking Test
Test your knowledge on West Virginia’s drug and alcohol laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More West Virginia Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your West Virginia Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- West Virginia Alcohol and Drugs Test
- West Virginia Defensive Driving Test
- West Virginia Driving Conditions Test
- West Virginia Intersections Test
- West Virginia Managing Traffic Test
- West Virginia Parking Test (current page)
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 1
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 2
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 3
- West Virginia Sharing the Road Test