It’s no secret that road signs are an essential piece of West Virginia driver’s education. Road signs provide critical data that ensures everyone’s safety.
Knowing what each road sign means helps to keep you and your passengers safe. For example, yield signs let you know how to identify when it’s safe to continue into the intersection, while the big red octagons we so often see on the roads signal that your vehicle must come to a complete stop. You’ll also find that once you have a firm grasp on the meanings of road signs you can find it a lot easier to get around in new places and stay away from traffic backups and more. It doesn’t matter if you are an aspiring driver , are looking to refresh your knowledge of West Virginia road signs, be sure to pay attention to those road signs , they could save you from a very bad trip.
West Virginia Road Sign Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of the road signs in West Virginia. To begin your quiz, press start.
More West Virginia Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your West Virginia Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- West Virginia Alcohol and Drugs Test
- West Virginia Defensive Driving Test
- West Virginia Driving Conditions Test
- West Virginia Intersections Test
- West Virginia Managing Traffic Test
- West Virginia Parking Test
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 2
- West Virginia Road Signs Test 3
- West Virginia Sharing the Road Test