No amount of studying can prepare you for what it’s like actually being on the road and figuring out how to be part of the driving environment and sharing the road with others. Learning how to share the road with other users is necessary to be a safe and responsible driver. When you are behind the wheel, you need to be aware of everything around you including cyclists, pedestrians, and other vehicles. It can seem like a good idea to try to beat the light or squeeze in ahead of another driver, it is important to remember that everyone has a right to use the road safely. When you think safety first and focus on sharing the road you can help to keep everyone out of harm’s way.
We all must do our part to ensure anyone on the road makes it home safely. South Carolina drivers all have a responsibility to know what it means to share the roadways with others. Our sharing the road test has been developed to increase your knowledge and improve your awareness and make you a better driver.
South Carolina Sharing the Road Test
There’s no better time than now to see how well you understand how to share the roads in South Carolina. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More South Carolina Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your South Carolina Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- South Carolina Alcohol and Drugs Test
- South Carolina Defensive Driving Test
- South Carolina Driving Conditions Test
- South Carolina Intersections Test
- South Carolina Managing Traffic Test
- South Carolina Parking Test
- South Carolina Road Signs Test 1
- South Carolina Road Signs Test 2
- South Carolina Road Signs Test 3
- South Carolina Sharing the Road Test (current page)