Being a safe driver means that you have to become competent at a wide variety of tasks. Possibly the most commonly used skill is proper parking technique.
There are definitely sexier things about driving than knowing how to park. For people learning to drive however, becoming good at parking can be a real challenge.
There are a few basic principles for inexperienced drivers when you begin learning how to park. Some tips include:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Be aware of your surroundings like pedestrians, other cars, pets, and curbs
- Don’t rush
- You should remember to use your turning signals
This driving quiz will gauge how well you understand parking rules in South Carolina.
South Carolina Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of South Carolina alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More South Carolina Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your South Carolina Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- South Carolina Alcohol and Drugs Test
- South Carolina Defensive Driving Test
- South Carolina Driving Conditions Test
- South Carolina Intersections Test
- South Carolina Managing Traffic Test
- South Carolina Parking Test (current page)
- South Carolina Road Signs Test 1
- South Carolina Road Signs Test 2
- South Carolina Road Signs Test 3
- South Carolina Sharing the Road Test