All the driving classes in the world won’t prepare you for real life driving experiences and figuring out how to share it with other drivers. Gaining the knowledge and skills to cooperatively use our streets and highways with other users is necessary to be a safe and responsible driver. When you are behind the wheel, you need to be aware of the driving conditions and be prepared to yield to cyclists, pedestrians, and other vehicles. It can seem like a good idea to try to beat the light or squeeze in ahead of another driver, it is important to remember other drivers have a right to their safety as well. By being patient and following the rules of the road, you can help to keep everyone out of harm’s way.
It can be difficult to keep track of their surroundings around you as you drive, however, we must all keep in mind how important it is to share our roadways. For the purpose of making Rhode Island’s streets safer, we’ve put together a quiz about how motorists need to share the road. It’s important to remember, driving is a responsibility. Thanks for putting in the time to brush up on your road-sharing knowledge!
Rhode Island Sharing the Road Test
Test your knowledge of what it takes to share the road. To begin, press start.
More Rhode Island Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Rhode Island Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Rhode Island Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Rhode Island Defensive Driving Test
- Rhode Island Driving Conditions Test
- Rhode Island Intersections Test
- Rhode Island Managing Traffic Test
- Rhode Island Parking Test
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 1
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 2
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 3
- Rhode Island Sharing the Road Test (current page)