It’s no secret that road signs are a crucial piece of Rhode Island driver’s education. Road signs provide critical information that can help keep you safe on the road.
Understanding what all the road signs in Rhode Island mean is essential for making good driving decisions. Take for instance, yield signs tell you how to identify when it’s safe to enter the intersection, as opposed to the big red octagons we so often see on the roads indicate when you need to come to a complete stop. You’ll also find that once you have a firm grasp on the meanings of road signs you can more easily get around in new places and miss potential hazards. It doesn’t matter if you are an aspiring driver , are looking to refresh your knowledge of Rhode Island road signs, be sure to pay attention to every road sign , they could save you from a very bad trip.
Rhode Island Road Sign Test
Are you ready to gauge your knowledge on the road signs in Rhode Island? Press start to begin and see how you score.
More Rhode Island Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Rhode Island Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Rhode Island Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Rhode Island Defensive Driving Test
- Rhode Island Driving Conditions Test
- Rhode Island Intersections Test
- Rhode Island Managing Traffic Test
- Rhode Island Parking Test
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 2
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 3
- Rhode Island Sharing the Road Test