An often overlooked, but critically important skill for anyone looking to be a good driver is the right way to park a car.
There are definitely sexier things about driving than knowing how to park. But new drivers becoming good at parking can be a real challenge.
Some important things to keep in mind for new drivers when it comes to learning how to park. Some things to keep in mind:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Be aware of your surroundings such as other cars, pedestrians, and curbs
- Don’t panic
- Remember to utilize your turn signals
We’ll help you brush up for your driving test in Rhode Island.
Rhode Island Parking Test
Test your knowledge on Rhode Island’s drug and alcohol laws. Press start to begin.
More Rhode Island Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Rhode Island Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Rhode Island Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Rhode Island Defensive Driving Test
- Rhode Island Driving Conditions Test
- Rhode Island Intersections Test
- Rhode Island Managing Traffic Test
- Rhode Island Parking Test (current page)
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 1
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 2
- Rhode Island Road Signs Test 3
- Rhode Island Sharing the Road Test