There’s a reason road signs are an essential component when it comes to New York driver’s training. They offer critical data that can help keep you safe on the road.
Knowing what all the road signs in New York mean helps to keep you and your passengers safe. For example, yield signs tell you how to identify when it’s safe to enter an intersection, and the big red octagons we so often see on the roads signal that that a complete stop must be made. You’ll also find that once you have a firm grasp on the meanings of road signs you may more easily get around in unusual surroundings and miss traffic backups and more. It doesn’t matter if you are an aspiring driver or are simply brushing up on your knowledge of the many important road signs in New York, be sure to keep an eye out for those road signs – they just might save your life.
New York Road Sign Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of the road signs in New York. To begin your quiz, press start.
More New York Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your New York Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- New York Alcohol and Drugs Test
- New York Defensive Driving Test
- New York Driving Conditions Test
- New York Intersections Test
- New York Managing Traffic Test
- New York Parking Test
- New York Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- New York Road Signs Test 2
- New York Road Signs Test 3
- New York Sharing the Road Test