To truly be a “good” driver means that you have to become competent at a wide variety of tasks. One of these skills is being efficient at the many different ways you can park a vehicle.
Parking skills aren’t something often considered by experienced drivers, but it can be a real challenge for beginners.
There are a few basic principles for inexperienced drivers when it comes to learning the rules of parking. Some things to keep in mind:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Be aware of your surroundings like pedestrians, other cars, pets, and curbs
- Don’t panic
- You should remember to use your turning signals
We’ll help you brush up for your driving test in New York.
New York Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of New York alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
More New York Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your New York Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- New York Alcohol and Drugs Test
- New York Defensive Driving Test
- New York Driving Conditions Test
- New York Intersections Test
- New York Managing Traffic Test
- New York Parking Test (current page)
- New York Road Signs Test 1
- New York Road Signs Test 2
- New York Road Signs Test 3
- New York Sharing the Road Test