Even the most tame weather can seriously alter the safety of a road or highway. This is why it’s extremely critical for people just starting to drive to gain experience driving in a variety of different weather conditions.
By knowing how to drive in all of New York’s weather conditions you’ll certainly be a much safer driver. Driving can be a challenging task, especially as you are just starting to learn. There are so many different things to keep in mind, and it can be difficult to know what to do in every situation. This quiz will cover topics such as what to do if your car skids on ice, what to do in low visibility, and in general how drivers should deal with bad weather. After you’ve worked through all of the questions you will feel more confident about your ability to handle a variety of driving conditions.
New York Driving Conditions Test
Can you tackle the New York driving conditions test? Begin your test by pressing the start button.
More New York Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your New York Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- New York Alcohol and Drugs Test
- New York Defensive Driving Test
- New York Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- New York Intersections Test
- New York Managing Traffic Test
- New York Parking Test
- New York Road Signs Test 1
- New York Road Signs Test 2
- New York Road Signs Test 3
- New York Sharing the Road Test