Being a safe driver requires you to master a lot of skills. One of these skills is how to efficiently park park a car.
There are definitely sexier things about driving than parking. For people learning to drive however, becoming good at parking can be a real challenge.
Some important things to keep in mind for inexperienced drivers when you begin learning how to park. Some things to keep in mind:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Be aware of your surroundings such as other cars, pedestrians, and curbs
- Don’t panic
- You should remember to use your turning signals
We’ll help you brush up for your driving test in Maryland.
Maryland Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of Maryland alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Maryland Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Maryland Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Maryland Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Maryland Defensive Driving Test
- Maryland Driving Conditions Test
- Maryland Intersections Test
- Maryland Managing Traffic Test
- Maryland Parking Test (current page)
- Maryland Road Signs Test 1
- Maryland Road Signs Test 2
- Maryland Road Signs Test 3
- Maryland Sharing the Road Test