It’s no secret that road signs are an essential part of California driver’s education. They offer necessary data to keep you and the other drivers around you free from harm.
Knowing what each road sign means will make you a much safer driver. Take for instance, yield signs tell you how to identify that it is okay to proceed the intersection, and stop signs indicate when you need to come to a complete stop. Another big advantage of knowing your road signs is that you will find it a lot easier to find your way through unfamiliar terrain and stay away from traffic backups and more. So, whether you’re getting ready to take your driving test or are simply brushing up on your knowledge of the many important road signs in California, it’s really important that you keep an eye out for those road signs – they just might save your life.
California Road Sign Test
Are you ready to gauge your knowledge on the road signs in California? Press start to begin and see how you score.
More California Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your California Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- California Alcohol and Drugs Test
- California Defensive Driving Test
- California Driving Conditions Test
- California Intersections Test
- California Managing Traffic Test
- California Parking Test
- California Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- California Road Signs Test 2
- California Road Signs Test 3
- California Sharing the Road Test