Being a safe driver means that you have to become competent at a wide variety of tasks. One of these skills is how to efficiently park park a car.
Parking is often taken for granted by experienced drivers, but it can be a real challenge for beginners.
Some important things to keep in mind for inexperienced drivers when you begin learning the rules of parking. Some things to keep in mind:
- Your mirrors are a huge help
- Always check your surroundings such as other cars, pedestrians, and curbs
- Don’t rush
- Use your turn signals
Our test is designed to test your knowledge of parking parking laws and techniques in California.
California Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of California alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More California Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your California Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- California Alcohol and Drugs Test
- California Defensive Driving Test
- California Driving Conditions Test
- California Intersections Test
- California Managing Traffic Test
- California Parking Test (current page)
- California Road Signs Test 1
- California Road Signs Test 2
- California Road Signs Test 3
- California Sharing the Road Test