A key technique that all drivers must learn is the right way to park a car.
Parking is often taken for granted when it comes to long time drivers, though beginners often struggle with their parking skills and knowledge.
There are a few basic principles for inexperienced drivers when you begin learning the rules of parking. Some tips include:
- Be sure to use your mirrors
- Always check your surroundings like pedestrians, other cars, pets, and curbs
- Don’t rush
- Use your turn signals
This driving quiz is designed to test your knowledge of parking rules in Virginia.
Virginia Parking Test
Test your knowledge on Virginia’s drug and alcohol laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Virginia Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Virginia Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Virginia Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Virginia Defensive Driving Test
- Virginia Driving Conditions Test
- Virginia Intersections Test
- Virginia Managing Traffic Test
- Virginia Parking Test (current page)
- Virginia Road Signs Test 1
- Virginia Road Signs Test 2
- Virginia Road Signs Test 3
- Virginia Sharing the Road Test