An often overlooked, but critically important skill for anyone looking to be a good driver is the right way to park a car.
There are definitely sexier things about driving than parking skills. For people learning to drive however, becoming good at parking can be a real challenge.
There are a few basic principles for inexperienced drivers when it comes to learning the rules of parking. Some things to keep in mind:
- Your mirrors are a huge help
- Always check your surroundings like pedestrians, other cars, pets, and curbs
- Take your time
- Remember to utilize your turn signals
We’ll help you brush up for your driving test in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of Oklahoma alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Oklahoma Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Oklahoma Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Oklahoma Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Oklahoma Defensive Driving Test
- Oklahoma Driving Conditions Test
- Oklahoma Intersections Test
- Oklahoma Managing Traffic Test
- Oklahoma Parking Test (current page)
- Oklahoma Road Signs Test 1
- Oklahoma Road Signs Test 2
- Oklahoma Road Signs Test 3
- Oklahoma Sharing the Road Test