To truly be a “good” driver requires you to become competent at a wide variety of tasks. Possibly the most commonly used skill is being efficient at the many different ways you can park a vehicle.
Parking skills aren’t something often considered by experienced drivers, though beginners often struggle with their parking skills and knowledge.
Some important things to keep in mind for new drivers when you begin learning the rules of parking. Some things to keep in mind:
- Check your mirrors
- Always check your surroundings like pedestrians, other cars, pets, and curbs
- Take your time
- Use your turn signals
Our quiz will help you prepare for your driving test in New Jersey.
New Jersey Parking Test
Test your knowledge on New Jersey’s drug and alcohol laws. Press start to begin.
More New Jersey Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your New Jersey Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- New Jersey Alcohol and Drugs Test
- New Jersey Defensive Driving Test
- New Jersey Driving Conditions Test
- New Jersey Intersections Test
- New Jersey Managing Traffic Test
- New Jersey Parking Test (current page)
- New Jersey Road Signs Test 1
- New Jersey Road Signs Test 2
- New Jersey Road Signs Test 3
- New Jersey Sharing the Road Test